Highlighted

I’m tired of having to sign in all the time.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay the monthly fee. I’m alone on my computer. I want to open photoshop when I need photoshop. I don't want to sign in. Get a code. Put in password repeat password. It's a nuisance. Takes up time. I've paid a fortune renting your creative cloud. So you are in charge. Oh today you need me to log in again.  It's BS. why can't photoshop just live on my laptop as long as I'm paying for it. Just leave me alone and let me use it whenever I NEED TO. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I’m tired of having to sign in all the time.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay the monthly fee. I’m alone on my computer. I want to open photoshop when I need photoshop. I don't want to sign in. Get a code. Put in password repeat password. It's a nuisance. Takes up time. I've paid a fortune renting your creative cloud. So you are in charge. Oh today you need me to log in again.  It's BS. why can't photoshop just live on my laptop as long as I'm paying for it. Just leave me alone and let me use it whenever I NEED TO. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signing out?

This is a problem with the License file on your computer. Not recording you have a valid license to use the Adobe apps.

Google Adobe Creative Cloud license file. Sorry I don't have a link for that Adobe help page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 1