Highlighted

I need a link to download InDesign 2019 14.0.2

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download InDesign 2019 14.0.2 but following the instructions on the website just kept sending me in circles. Is there a specific link I can use?

I am sorry, Ianderson2, but the ability to install the previous versions is limited to paid Creative Cloud members.  Free members only have the option to evaluate our current releases.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need a link to download InDesign 2019 14.0.2

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download InDesign 2019 14.0.2 but following the instructions on the website just kept sending me in circles. Is there a specific link I can use?

I am sorry, Ianderson2, but the ability to install the previous versions is limited to paid Creative Cloud members.  Free members only have the option to evaluate our current releases.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Creative Cloud desktop app and click on Settings (gear icon)

2. Click on Apps.

3. Tick the box to Show Older Apps.

4. Scroll down to InDesign and click on the 3 dots icon for More Options > Show Older Versions.  See screenshot.

image.png

Owing to Adobe's revised version policy, we have access to the latest version (15x) and the major previous release (V 14.0.3).  

I hope that answers your question.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 2
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that option.

When I click on apps in settings all I get is this:Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.32.26 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to corona we are preparing notebooks for home office use and also installed the desktop client on a new notebook, just to see that 14.0.3 isn't available anymore. I don't want to go higher and on my desktop PC I still use 14.0.3 and want to have it the same on the notebook.

Where to find an offline installer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct Download Links https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl MAY help
-you MUST do what it says in Note: Very Important Instructions
-https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html#download-instructions
When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a DVD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0