I Need help and i want to talk to real person

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need help and i want to talk to  real person

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

chat is your best bet,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I Need help and i want to talk to real person

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need help and i want to talk to  real person

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

chat is your best bet,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that. Swati referred me back to the forum community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the problem/question?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to talk to a real person about Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a telephone number at the bottom of https://creative.adobe.com/plans but I think that is only for sales

For everything else you need to use Chat... or ask a specific question here to see if someone can help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to talk to a real person regarding a problem I am having with Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. read above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to talk to someone. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines