• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need serious help - Error 176

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my PC to windows 10 and I still have my old software but I tried to install the new software and I keep getting Error 176 on all the softwares I try to download and I don't know what to do.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm in I just upgraded to Win10 and I have the files from my other harddrive to SSD and I relocated the detection to the right folder and nothing then I tried installing the software and the error comes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At work, I was able to install Lightroom Classic but not Photoshop or Illustrator. The path is C: \ Program Files \ Adobe which is not a network drive and it does not work. On the 2019, I had no problem (I was a bit late for the update).What can I do ?

I don't want to uninstall everything because if I can't reinstall anything, I can't work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a million solutions and this worked.

-Uninstall creative cloud - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

-Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

-Reinstall Creative Cloud

Note: you may not be able to delete the 'CoreSyncExtension' folder. This is fine and it will work anyway.

also this youtube video had a solution that worked for alot of people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjGoBBh6Ug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did everything in the last post and cleared the cache in chrome then it finally worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

***EDIT***

I did all those things, cleared the cache, and skipped the Adobe Genuine checker thing during creative cloud install then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem solved, thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro, thx you so much!! this finnaly helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're a lifesaver, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines