Highlighted

I need serious help - Error 176

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my PC to windows 10 and I still have my old software but I tried to install the new software and I keep getting Error 176 on all the softwares I try to download and I don't know what to do.

Yes I'm in I just upgraded to Win10 and I have the files from my other harddrive to SSD and I relocated the detection to the right folder and nothing then I tried installing the software and the error comes.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need serious help - Error 176

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my PC to windows 10 and I still have my old software but I tried to install the new software and I keep getting Error 176 on all the softwares I try to download and I don't know what to do.

Yes I'm in I just upgraded to Win10 and I have the files from my other harddrive to SSD and I relocated the detection to the right folder and nothing then I tried installing the software and the error comes.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
Greg5E1E LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a million solutions and this worked.

-Uninstall creative cloud - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

-Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

-Reinstall Creative Cloud

Note: you may not be able to delete the 'CoreSyncExtension' folder. This is fine and it will work anyway.

also this youtube video had a solution that worked for alot of people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjGoBBh6Ug

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0