Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to download acrobat professional 10 - looking for site

Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard drive backup crashed and lost my file to re-install acrobat professional 10.  Anybody know?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too bad you did not have an external copy

Adobe has removed ALL public download links for serial number programs
-links are ONLY available to someone who purchased a download from Adobe
For serial number programs you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor
When you have a download, ALWAYS copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took your advice and in My Accounts, Products, my software showed up as registered, but there was no way to download the software as you stated.  The file wasn't listed.

Simple solution.  I purchased Wondershare PDFelement Pro and my problems are now solved.  Oh yes, now I have Idrive and external HDD, just in case.  Good advice.

I'd like to send a big FY to Adobe as a token of my appreciation for their lack of effort to satisfy a 20-year client.

A big thank you to you, John, for trying to assist though.  I do appreciate your efforts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines