• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I receive Configuration error 213:10 when opening Lightroom 5

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to find out that I am not the only one with this problem!

Installed Lightroom 5 (from the link above), and getting the Configuration error "A problem has occured with the licensing of this product..." Error: 213:10.

New Mac Book Pro. MasOS Sierra version 10.12.6.

Where do I go from here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Here is a link that works:

Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1 Download - TechSpot

Gives a warning about expired certificate, but works just fine otherwise.

Don't need to change permissions of anything, or look for the folders, which are not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vladimir Z. I am sorry that you are currently receiving Configuration Error 213:10 when attempting to the open Photoshop Lightroom 5.  This error is due to incorrect file permissions on the SLStore folder and commonly occurs when someone migrates their Adobe applications from one computer to another.

You can find information on how to adjust the file permissions for the SLStore folder at https://helpx-internal.corp.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html and correct the current error.  For additional information please see Common Adobe Creative Cloud activation errors and how to solve them Vladimir Z.

If you have any questions on how to adjust the file permissions of the SLStore folder, or encounter any new errors, then please update this discussion Vladimir Z.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no SLStore folder if you only have Lightroom 5 (standalone license) as you can see in the old discussion.

HI Jeff,

Thanks for that, glad the screen shots cleared it up.

I created the new admin account and tried a new install, sadly again no luck. There's still no SLStore file.

To clarify, I bought a new computer (old one died, during a job). I wanted to install a new version and then move the Lightroom catalogue over, sadly I've not figured it out yet.

Would it be worth trying a different version? I'm worried my licence or catalogue won't be compatible.

Thanks,

Matthew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vladimir Z. if you do not have an SLStore folder then you will be unable to utilize Lightroom 5.  Please remove your current installation of Lightroom 5 using the uninstaller located in the Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers folder.

Once removed you can then download a fresh copy of the installation files from Download Photoshop Lightroom. .

In the future please only transfer documents and settings to a new computer.  Adobe applications in particular are not designed to be copied from one computer to another.  Doing so causes unexpected behavior such as that which you are currently experiencing Vladimir Z.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

That's correct. I don't have the SLStore folder.

But I don't see how uninstalling the Lightroom, and then installing it again from the same place where it was installed from on the first attempt, would change anything. In my original post the words "from the link above" refer to the link found in the post by Bani Verma (on Sep 11, 2017 9:25 AM) in this thread​.

The link in that post is the same one where you suggest I get the "fresh copy".

I expect the result to be exactly the same, but I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link that works:

Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1 Download - TechSpot

Gives a warning about expired certificate, but works just fine otherwise.

Don't need to change permissions of anything, or look for the folders, which are not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks for the update Vladimir Z.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded "Adobe Application Manager : For Mac" as per instructions here Adobe application manager missing or damaged Problem Student Editon of Creative Cloud

Lightroom started working after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have got the same error with my Photoshop. Is there any way to get done with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines