Highlighted

I unfairly lost my subscription/license.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, today I tried to open Illustrator (which was installed and already been used perfectly). After a few minutes of waiting the software didn't show up, which made me decide to force it to stop (MacBook Pro). Once I tried to open it one more time I was told to log in my account again, so I did. Since then my Creative Cloud account apparently lost its license, but I only got the software last September. I can't use any of the (installed) applications anymore, and I'm extremely confused. How can I solve this problem? I'm a Dutch college student, and I really need to get into Illustrator at the moment.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I unfairly lost my subscription/license.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, today I tried to open Illustrator (which was installed and already been used perfectly). After a few minutes of waiting the software didn't show up, which made me decide to force it to stop (MacBook Pro). Once I tried to open it one more time I was told to log in my account again, so I did. Since then my Creative Cloud account apparently lost its license, but I only got the software last September. I can't use any of the (installed) applications anymore, and I'm extremely confused. How can I solve this problem? I'm a Dutch college student, and I really need to get into Illustrator at the moment.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your credit card expire?   Check you account portal to confirm your subscription is active and payment details are current.   Log-in below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Mirte,

Uw Alle Apps licentie is nog steeds actief, dus u zou die moeten kunnen gebruiken.

Krijgt u een foutbericht wanneer u CC opstart of staan alle apps in proefversie?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0