I use Window10 ver.1709 and my system cannot run newest adobe program

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to know how to download past version of program such as illorstrator v23 or something

that can run with my system.

I cannot update my window system for some reason and hope you guys tell me solution.

thx

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Installation

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll need to figure out how to update your os: Adobe Illustrator system requirements

one way would be to backup your files, reformat your hd, reinstall windows and then update your os and then install your programs.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Windows 10 upgrades are not optional, you will have big troubles if you try to work with very old (3 and a half years) versions of Windows 10. Adobe are giving up old systems very fast today. If you want modern apps, have up to date Windows. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines