• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've purchased CC, but afraid to get started

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally decided to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud membership a few months ago, but have been afraid to get started .... assuming I will make a mess of things.  I have Lightroom 5.7.1  and  Photoshop CS6 installed and in use on my desktop.  I've recently gone through all 58,000 images in my LR and made certain I fixed all of the "lost images" (found them on my hard drives).  Now that this is complete, what do I do next?  Perhaps someone knows of a good tutorial I should read/watch about upgrading from desktop applications to CC ?

THANKS!  I need to quit dragging my feet on this and just do it - and what better time than when I'm sitting at home...

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Lightroom take a look here:

https://laurashoe.com/2019/11/04/how-to-update-to-lightroom-classic-9-from-any-prior-version/

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps someone knows of a good tutorial I should read/watch about upgrading from desktop applications to CC?

Just to clarify, Creative Cloud IS desktop software.  You install the CC desktop apps on your hard drive the same as before.  And you store your work files on your hard drive the same before. 

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud desktop app + all other apps you intend to use.  Check each one as requirements vary by product and platform.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Next, sign-in and download / install CC Desktop App which you will use to manage your other apps & services.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Post back if you need more help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines