• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to apologize Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope you are fine. This is my direct request to Adobe, to forgive me for using their pirated softwares. I just became to know that it is illegal and 'HARAM'. (HARAM is the word used by Muslims, for illegal activities) Being a Muslim, it is now my duty to apologize Adobe. I hope you will forgive me. I will also delete all softwares as well by my end and aslo from the end of other people, whom i gave this pirated softwares. I hope you would take my points in consideration and also forgive me, beacause this is human rights on eachother to say sorry for unethics. I also make it sure that I will buy the software from official company (and not from pirated sites) whenever I need to use it in the future. Thank You!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums so adobe corporation will likely not see your post. 

otoh, a higher authority may judge your honesty and credit you for doing the right thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand, but i also want to ask some other question related to this topic. What is the best place to do so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am i supposed to delete all the images which i edited using Adobe products? (I generally post my photography on Instagram)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you really want to reverse this misdeed, buy something legally!

Photoshop or Premier Elements 2020 (no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx USD $10/month for 1 year subscription).  Everything a digital photographer needs and more...
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines