Highlighted

I want to cancel the Adobe preliere Pro plan (1 year membership, prepayment)

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel the Adobe preliere Pro plan (1 year membership, prepayment) for which I paid 22 days ago. How can I get a refund and cancel the plan please?..

Actuallly I bought that for my video creation before, but I experienced some lags and preview problem since my laptop system doesn't fir in Premiere Pro. So I'm thinking about buying After effect program instead.

If refund is not possible, I would like to cancel the annual payment from next month.

I'm a student, and I'm in a situation where I can't make money because of Corona. So I can't even pay a penalty.

Please let me stop making annual payments for me.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to cancel the Adobe preliere Pro plan (1 year membership, prepayment)

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel the Adobe preliere Pro plan (1 year membership, prepayment) for which I paid 22 days ago. How can I get a refund and cancel the plan please?..

Actuallly I bought that for my video creation before, but I experienced some lags and preview problem since my laptop system doesn't fir in Premiere Pro. So I'm thinking about buying After effect program instead.

If refund is not possible, I would like to cancel the annual payment from next month.

I'm a student, and I'm in a situation where I can't make money because of Corona. So I can't even pay a penalty.

Please let me stop making annual payments for me.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be past the refund time

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0