• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to raise an official complaint

Contributor ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to raise an official complaint with Adobe. I'm in the UK; where do I send my complaint. Can I send an email?

Please do not ask what my complaint is - I want to contact Adobe direct with my complaint.

Thanks.

Adobe user since 1987 : Illustrator version 1.0.
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this link might help you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/how-do-i-file-a-complaint-with-adobe/td-p/6965387?page...

It has details of how you can communicate with Adobe personals.

I hope your complaint gets resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Badassdesigner, can you please provide more information about what your complaint is in regards too?  If you interacted with our support team then do you have a case number that I can review?  For information on how to locate and update your recent support cases see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines