Highlighted

I want to undo my cancelation

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally cancelled my plan! I want to undo this but can not see such option. I wrote imediatlly after the problem to the support but there is no answer! Can sombady help with that?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to undo my cancelation

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally cancelled my plan! I want to undo this but can not see such option. I wrote imediatlly after the problem to the support but there is no answer! Can sombady help with that?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GogoKehayov, good evening.
Issues related to individual contracts cannot be resolved in the forum. You need to contact support to see if you can undo.
A possible way to do this is to reinstate the contract or re-subscribe with the same content.
Adobe Help Center

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 0