Highlighted

Icon on desktop

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I move a Photoshop icon from ACC to my desktop (lightroom icon allready there after instal) ? Will the program work without internet?

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Icon on desktop

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I move a Photoshop icon from ACC to my desktop (lightroom icon allready there after instal) ? Will the program work without internet?

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're on Windows, what you can do is click Start and then start typing Photoshop. When it shows up in the search results, right-click on it and then click Send to desktop (create shortcut).

You need an Internet connection about once every 30 days (I think it's 30) so that CC can perform a subscription check and make sure you're still a subscriber.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add what LinSims has said, you may not see the 'Send to desktop' option when right clicking Photoshop. If you see 'Open file location', it could take you to:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

There you will see shortcuts and you can copy and paste the Photoshop one (and others) to your desktop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines