Highlighted

Illustration Submission Question Help Appreciated

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. I am interested in submitting an illustration created from a photo as the source. Can you please explain what I need to do to submit the Illustration? Do I need to include the source image and if so how do I do that? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustration Submission Question Help Appreciated

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. I am interested in submitting an illustration created from a photo as the source. Can you please explain what I need to do to submit the Illustration? Do I need to include the source image and if so how do I do that? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what this has to do with Adobe.

Who are you submitting the illustration to?  That's who you must contact regarding submission guidelines.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines