Highlighted

Illustrator Installer frozen at 10.3%

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! My Adobe Illustrator Installer is frozen at 10.3%. 

I previously uninstalled the creative cloud, and redownloaded the illustrator installer after purchasing it earlier today. Progress bar stopped at 10.3% again and has refused to budge for hours. 

*UPDATE: I tried installing it in safe boot mode and it stalled at 10.3% as well. 

Screenshot 2020-01-07 at 3.25.52 PM.png

Topics

Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator Installer frozen at 10.3%

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! My Adobe Illustrator Installer is frozen at 10.3%. 

I previously uninstalled the creative cloud, and redownloaded the illustrator installer after purchasing it earlier today. Progress bar stopped at 10.3% again and has refused to budge for hours. 

*UPDATE: I tried installing it in safe boot mode and it stalled at 10.3% as well. 

Screenshot 2020-01-07 at 3.25.52 PM.png

Topics

Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please click on https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/stop-responding-downloading-apps.html and try following the steps provided. Hope it helps.

Also, moving this thread to Get Started for expert help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've tried the recommended and still getting stuck at 10.3% please advise.

Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. I just bought the new AI version, but the download is stuck at 10.3%. This is very  frustating. Are there any other solutions?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. I just bought the new AI version, but the download does not go beyond at 10.3%. This is very  frustating. Are there any other solutions?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is fixed when you delete all the old files you had from Adobe and CreativeCloud. Is now working for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, normally Customer Support recommends this sequence:

1. Uninstall all Adobe apps using standard OS procedures.

2. Download & run the CC Cleaner Tool, remove all apps.

3. Reboot your computer (don't skip this step).

4. Start again from the top by reinstalling the Creative Cloud and your tools.

If that doesn't work, then there are other options – but typically that's the first thing to try.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines