• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im furious!! What is with the $65 cancellation fee??

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Im a first time poster and Im pretty livid at the moment!

So, I went to cancel my subscription fee for creative cloud as I wasnt using it. I did what was required and just at the last final step was told that if I cancel I will be charged $65??? How is this even legal let alone possible?

Fecking furious! Im currently homeless during a pandemic...this is not ok!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user forum and we cannot help with billing. Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

Here are the subscription terms: https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

(Also, do not reply to scammers who may PM you.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe clearly spells out in the terms that a cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel the subscription before the last month of the subscription. Those terms are always linked to on the page where you enter you payment information (see graphic below).

That being said, Adobe is in some cases waiving cancellation fees when individual subscribers are having financial difficulties because of the pandemic. Contact customer support as directed by jane-e. Please remember that, like many other companies, Adobe is short-staffed right now and wait times will be extensive. Good luck, and I really, really hope that your situation improves.

terms link.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines