• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMAC 2020 Catalina 10.15.7 shutting down with Photoshop 2021 !!!!

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am almost quiting my Adobe subscription because it has the WORST customer support i have ever seen!!

I seems to be a completely deaf company that sends it's customers around in circles trying to find a direct contact in their site.

My IMAC 2020 is always rebooting everytime i open Photoshop 2021. I have contacted Apple and they say Adobe has already admited to be something related with Photoshop. They forwarded me some workaround that Adobe sent to another person but it didn't solve the problem. How can i fix this please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's a ps crashing on catalina computers, not catalina crashing when opening ps.  

an os crash when opening a program is more likely a computer problem including a hardware problem (eg, overheating).

you could try reinstalling your os and then reinstalling the cc app and then reinstalling ps before going to an apple store and having them check your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is it only crashes 15 or 20 minutes into working on ps. when ps is closed i spend hours working in audio editing and internet and no problem whatsoever. and like i said, apparently Adobe has admited to other customers that it was something caused by theyr software. my other problem is that it seems to be impossible to contact Adobe! i always end up in circles through their support pages and never finding an email or ticket to comunicate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you monitoring your cpu temp while working in ps?

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the tips! i didn't realize my browser could be blocking popups. 

Will try again tomorrow. thanks again!

ps. never monitored temp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines