Highlighted

Image Spark Post Image Quality

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark Post looks great during the creation process, but when I export - both as a png and a jpeg, the quality is awful. I would be better off taking using Windows Snipping Tool to grab an image of the finished project rather than downloading the export.

It makes edges of logos very jagged and blocky - even unreadable, and massively decreases the quality of images, even though the final exported pixel size is pretty decent.

Why is this, and how do I fix it, because it's making the tool unusable when the exported image is such poor quality.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image Spark Post Image Quality

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark Post looks great during the creation process, but when I export - both as a png and a jpeg, the quality is awful. I would be better off taking using Windows Snipping Tool to grab an image of the finished project rather than downloading the export.

It makes edges of logos very jagged and blocky - even unreadable, and massively decreases the quality of images, even though the final exported pixel size is pretty decent.

Why is this, and how do I fix it, because it's making the tool unusable when the exported image is such poor quality.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I don't see how this is related to the issue I am experiencing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no dedicated forum on this system, or anywhere in the Adobe system, for Spark Support.

The post I linked to is the only resource for Spark, at least on this forum system.

Shocking? YES.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this. But I think it was in that other post I linked to in my first reply.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark is never going to generate "print quality" images because that's not what it was designed for.  Spark generates highly compressed, web quality graphics.  Try downloading with a better browser -- Chrome, Firefox or Safari.  Don't use MS Edge or IE.  See this related support article.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003151693-I-downloaded-my-Post-but-the-image-loo...

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0