• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossibility to Install Creative Cloud Applications even though Student Subscription is Activated !

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there !

This morning, I subscribe to the Student Formula of Creative Cloud (19.99€/month on the first year).

My student adresse has been confirmed, subscription succeed, but when I installed the Creative Cloud App on Mac (but also on another PC computer), there is no way to access to applications !

Only Fresco, Premiere Rush, Bridge & Co. are available,

and not Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects (i capture screenshots)... 😩

Also, when I try to Install applications on the website, the program refers me to Creative Cloud to be installed, and nothing changed ! Applications didn't appear on the Creative Cloud Hub... 🤔

Any solutions for this akward problem @Adobe?

Thank you, and Happy New Year !

Problem Adobe 3.png

Problem Adobe 1.pngProblem Adobe 2.png

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://account.adobe.com

then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done all of these steps, and always the same problem @kglad .

When I come back on CC Desktop App after signing out (on the App and website), Creative Cloud applications aren't included in the subscription...

Capture d’écran 2021-01-01 à 18.59.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you computer meet the minimum specifications for those apps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, my MacBook Air is relatively recent, and my other Computer is a 2017 PC with many great graphic components, and I had a precedent and different Student subscription the two past years, and all applications worked well on both devices !

But with the new Subscription, all applications disappeared.

I try to uninstall all of them that I already had (thanks to my old Student Subscription of 2019) to solve the problem, but now they don't appear anymore to install.

Capture d’écran 2021-01-01 à 19.05.38.png

PS : My English is not very great, I apologize for that 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manon, what happens when you try to begin the installation through the Creative Cloud desktop app as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html or is it not installed yet?

Do you own and maintain the network and computer that you are installing the Creative Cloud software on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past, with my old Student Subscription (2018-2019), I had all applications which appeared on the CC Desktop App (on Mac and on Windows).

But with this new Student Subscription, there is no installation possible, all applications included in the paid licence (that I had subscribed this morning) aren't visible.

Like they don't are in the package... No Illustrator/Photoshop/PremierePro/AfterEffects available, and on the website, the subscription (and school verification) are succesfully activated.

When I launch Photoshop download on adobe website, it refers directly to the CC Desktop App, and nothing happened. No installation, no message, nothing.

Problem Adobe 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided.  

You may need to use a different browser, computer, smartphone, or tablet to successfully begin the chat session.  The same thing that is blocking you from beginning the installation process may also thwart your attempts to begin a chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I will try that immediately.

Thanks for the support, I switch to that Chat. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines