• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE OR TO MAKE IT WORK

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the Lightroom software and I had an access to the file to download it which I did (I am not talking about the cloud version).

Once I downloaded it I registered the serial number that I received with my purchase and the software kept on saying that it wasn't able to recognize it even if it was the correct one. I disinstalled the software and now I can't find a way to download it again (for Mac).

So I need to be able to download it AGAIN (and not the cloud version) whithout having to buy it and also to make my serial number that I paid for work!

Clearly this website is a huge mess and it's impossible to manage. I need the software like now!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Please check out the below download link for Lightroom 6. Once you finish installing it and ready to launch, it will as you for the serial number or you continue the try trial.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this answer.

I could download the software but once again when I am entering the serial number that I received by e-mail (and it is available on my account on Adobe's website) it keeps on refusing to make it work! I can't use the software I paid for ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you enter serial number, what error message you get? please share the screenshot for the error.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We can't validate the serial number for Adobe Lightroom. Contact the customer service"  and of course it is impossible to reach out to the customer service! I've been on this for over 4 hours now and no solution at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when ma I going to get help and to have this problem solved? It's been like for too much time and I can't work!!! I can't do anything and I've paid for the product! I can't even upload any file on the trial version (not even jpeg, dng or arw, ...) and it comes as the 2015 version!!!!!!

I want you to fix that please and quickly!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number should be 24 digits commencing 1160 (all numbers and no letters)

If you have a redemption code from a reseller or on-line store you may need to convert it into a serial number – see link below:

If you are running the Lightroom trial that will be a creative cloud version which does not require a serial number. Follow the steps below:

Launch Lightroom and click “Continue Trial”

Go to the menu and click:

Help >> Sign Out

Quit Lightroom & Re-launch.

In the Adobe Lightroom Sign-in dialog click “Sign in Now”  (do not sign-in to Creative Cloud if prompted)

After sign-in click “License this Software” and enter the serial number.

Comment convertir une version d’évaluation de Lightroom CC vers Lightroom 6

Aide relative au code d’échange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a 1160 serial, I removed it from the post and Mohit will check it.

tunimaal, we'll get back to you.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when are you getting back to me? i've lost a full day of work!!!! I'm tired of this I need to be able to work now, not later on!!!! It's not normal to pay a product that doesn't work and also to be unable to reach out to your customer service!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tunimaal I am very sorry that you have faced difficulties using your registered Lightroom 6 serial number when installing on your Mac computer.   What version of Mac OS are you installing on?  Was Lightroom, or any other Adobe software, previously installed on this computer?

It is likely the licensing files on the computer are damaged and this is why the serial number, registered under your account at http://www.adobe.com/, is not being accepted.  You can find additional details on how to locate, and review, your registered serial number at Find your serial number​.

To resolve the error it will be necessary to remove the damaged licensing files.  This means removing all currently installed Adobe software.  This is a two step process.

First run all of the available uninstallers located in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers

Second run the CC Cleaner Tool, available for download at Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems , to verify that there has been a complete removal of all required files after running the uninstallers.

Once you have completed both steps you will then be able to install Lightroom 6.  The installation files linked to by Mohit in message #1 will work with your serial number.

If you have any additional questions, Tunimaal, then please update this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines