• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

impossible to open CC and bridge if not connected to adobe cloud

Explorer ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,I am on mac os catalina 10.15.4. I just updated today the new version of photoshop CC (v 21.1.2) and bridge(V 10.0.4.157) .I do not want always to be connected to the cc cloud.It seems when I am not connected, I cannot open CC and bridge.Do am I obliged to be connected to The creative cloud to be able to work on my pictures?If yes, then how can I change this? Thank you for your help.BR, Alice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

no, but you may need to sign in to your adobe cc app in order to open a cc program.  once opened you should be able to sign out, if that's what you want.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, but you may need to sign in to your adobe cc app in order to open a cc program.  once opened you should be able to sign out, if that's what you want.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kglad,Thanks for your answer, it seems ok now, I checked before giving you an answer,i ndeed  I was not connected to the creative cloud, and I could open CC and bridge without any problem.I do not use any clouds, adobe or another one to store any files. Have a nice day, best regards, Alice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines