Highlighted

Impossible to open Premiere Pro after accidentally deleting files

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I am in desperate need for help, a few days ago i was cleaning my mac and i must've deleted some files i should'nt have because since then it is impossible for me to open premiere pro. I decided to uninstall the creative cloud app and premiere pro, and to re install them, thinking it would logically install what's necessary again... well, it didn't.

Whenever i open premiere pro, the laoding screen appears normally, and then i have this message appearing instead of the software:

Page failed to load.

URL: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.ccx.start-2.10.0/index.html?v=2...
Error: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (-6)
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

(i'll add a screenshot with this post)

Please please someone tell me what to do i'm desperate and have works i need to give back in a few days

Thank you

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Impossible to open Premiere Pro after accidentally deleting files

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I am in desperate need for help, a few days ago i was cleaning my mac and i must've deleted some files i should'nt have because since then it is impossible for me to open premiere pro. I decided to uninstall the creative cloud app and premiere pro, and to re install them, thinking it would logically install what's necessary again... well, it didn't.

Whenever i open premiere pro, the laoding screen appears normally, and then i have this message appearing instead of the software:

Page failed to load.

URL: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.ccx.start-2.10.0/index.html?v=2...
Error: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (-6)
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

(i'll add a screenshot with this post)

Please please someone tell me what to do i'm desperate and have works i need to give back in a few days

Thank you

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall (again) - use CC Cleaner to clean any remanents of the prior install - install again.

Report back if that does not solve the problem.

Link to the CC Cleaner program: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 1