• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to purchase Creative Cloud in Vietnam.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I teach the Adobe Suite in RMIT University, Vietnam (accredited and locally very prestigious). I have around 100 students per year, and have written copious teaching material on the topic. However, despite this pedigree, I have found it impossible to purchase the Creative Cloud All Apps, Student and Teachers Edition...

• Online purchase is not supported here in Vietnam.
  • The local resellers seem not to be interested in the educational market and have not responded to any of my emails.
  • The 1800 sales team numbers are not supported here in Vietnam.

So... in this rapidly developing S. E. Asian market, it seems impossible for a teacher or student to purchase the Adobe suite.

Does anyone else in S.E. Asia have problems like this? Any solutions?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see education resellers but there are commericial resellers, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. However, I have already contacted all resellers in my city: Vietcad (Certified), Tan Duc (Gold) and Pacisoft (Gold). To each of these I sent several emails, yet received no responses. In this part of the world, no response to a question usually means 'no'. However, I have yet to physically go to these resellers, and that is the next thing I shall try. Frankly, for a cloud service, I don't feel I should be doing this. I have never had this trouble getting a licence for any software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the cc programs (photoshop etc) aren't a cloud service.  it's a subscription model of program licensing and the programs are installed on your computer.

a cc subscription includes some cloud services but, i think, most people use none of the cloud services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad  wrote

the cc programs (photoshop etc) aren't a cloud service.  it's a subscription model of program licensing and the programs are installed on your computer.

Granted this is true. I should have said 'cloud based subscription model' or something.

But my point remains. Here I am teaching Photoshop in a rapidly growing SE Asian economy, where interest in digital design is blossoming, but I am finding it impossible to purchase a licence for it. Kafkaesque. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad  wrote

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thanks. Good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Our school is in the same situation than yours !

Do you find a solution or a reseller ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are purchasing Adobe from a local vendor (in Vietnam). If you still looking for a vendor, just PM me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for reseller in Vietnam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm also looking to purchase a liscense 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi chuyendang,

Could you please introduce to me a reseller where I can get Adobe plan $9.99/mo like in other countries.

Thank you for your help,

Minh Nhut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's a list of authorized resellers, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines