• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In process of downloading CC;recvd error message stating there is an process or application conflict

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student and I just downloaded the Creative Cloud to use Ps for my class. I received an error message stating there is an process or application conflict and click on the 'continue' button and was send to the next screen called "Creative Cloud Help / Close conflicting process or applications".   I see the Ps icon on the bottom of my tool bar on MacBookPro / OS X notebook however, I'm not sure if the download was completed. I open Ps and it seem to be working. I will be using Ps and Ai for my class,  please confirm if the error message will impact my further use of the Ps program.  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Sn90716591 did you receive a specific error messages after closing the conflicting process?  Is the update still showing as available or was it applied successfully?  You can find details on how to update Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2015 at Update Adobe Creative Cloud apps .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sn90716591 did you receive a specific error messages after closing the conflicting process?  Is the update still showing as available or was it applied successfully?  You can find details on how to update Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2015 at Update Adobe Creative Cloud apps .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines