• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign cc 2015 32 bit

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a experienced CC-user. Is there a 32 bit version of Indesign CC 2015 available? Where can I download it?

Since version CC6 I am experiencing hard crashes when working and / or exporting to PDF from within the 64 bit versions of Indesign. This happens not only to old files that are converted to the new version, but also when creating new documents from scratch. Therefore I prefer to work with the 32 bit version.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Please refer to the link below:

System requirements | InDesign

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this question was posted back in June, but I've been scratching my head over this same problem. I was finally able to download the 32-bit version of InDesign CC 2015 on my 64-bit Windows machine.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Go to: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html
  2. Scroll down to the bottom where the download list is displayed.
  3. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE "VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS" BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK!! If you don't go to the page they tell you to go to first, you will get an error when you attempt to download any of the apps.

Hope this helps someone out there!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thinks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines