Highlighted

InDesign Middle East Version

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased InDesign CS5 long time ago. but now I am looking for the middle east version of it. is it available?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by thatsmauri | Adobe Community Professional

Hi hunaidah5033276,

CS5 is pretty dated (initial release date was April 30, 2010) and thus not available for sale anymore You might want to buy a Creative Cloud subscription instead, which gives you access to the latest version of InDesign with many new features and bugfixes!

» Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Kind Regards,

Maurice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign Middle East Version

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased InDesign CS5 long time ago. but now I am looking for the middle east version of it. is it available?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by thatsmauri | Adobe Community Professional

Hi hunaidah5033276,

CS5 is pretty dated (initial release date was April 30, 2010) and thus not available for sale anymore You might want to buy a Creative Cloud subscription instead, which gives you access to the latest version of InDesign with many new features and bugfixes!

Kind Regards,

Maurice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hunaidah5033276,

Kind Regards,

Maurice

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2016 0