• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign unfunction error 201

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i bought Creative Cloud All App, but Indesign and Illustrator are unfunction, i cant connect to Adobe server, error 201 and aplication is close. I have Win 10 Home 64 bit, all updates. 

Photoshop and Lightroom are normaly function. Sorry for my English..

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020
It's like a joke, I felt like I was buying professional software that I could use right away
and not for hours and hours setting up my computer and connections.
I canceled my subscription and get my money back. Good job Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 201 indicates a problem with your internet connection . Please check you internet connection.

Take a look here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/error-201/td-p/8605799?page=1

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/error-code-201/td-p/8015683?page=1

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error201 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My internet connection is OK. Trouble must be on side Adobe. 😕 I paid for software and I cant use this last 2 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michaelm60372565, as Axel has indicated Error 201 occurs because the computer is unable to contact our servers.  You would not receive this error unless there is a connection failure due to the current method of connecting to the internet.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error201 for steps you can take to resolve the connection error.

If you do not own and manage the network you are connecting to, then please provide this information to the people who do maintain it so they can correct the configuration errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all points in links, still same situation. After reinstal all aps Adobe are unfunction all aps (Idesign, Photoshop..) error 201 and Cannot Verify Subscription..

When I installed Creative Cloud Desktop was error 206

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it is frustrating Michael, if you are responsible for managing the network and you are unable to resolve the error, then please contact your Internet Service Provider or your router manufacturer to assist you with reconfiguring the network.

To properly use an Individual membership, you will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  

If you work for an organization then I would recommend looking into a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise.  Both memberships include the ability to install, update, and activate the Adobe applications on the local network.  We also have Creative Cloud for Team and Enterprise experts which you can work with to resolve any network configuration errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's like a joke, I felt like I was buying professional software that I could use right away
and not for hours and hours setting up my computer and connections.
I canceled my subscription and get my money back. Good job Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to hear that, Michael. I hope you don't encounter any future difficulties utilizing the Internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines