• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infamous Captcha validation has failed once more

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the title, trying to use Software I pay for to get somesort of "access denied". Tryed disableling KIS, deleting browser history (using opera) and other unofficial solutions found around the web. Mail is gmail don't know if thats important.

I know this problem was asked a few times over the years, I just can't imagin why adobe trys so desperatly to patch up a filthy boot with more holes than swiss cheese rather that making something new that does actually work in both ways: secure and reliable.

Any help and experience is welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you stated the actual problem you are having and included the details of what you are doing and whatever error message you may be getting along with screen shots of what you are seeing on your computer screen that would go a long way in trying to help you resolve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I don't know what any of this means.  What CAPTCHA are you talking about? 

Are you asking about an Adobe product or service?  Which one?  For which operating system?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting any adobe software requires a sign in. Creative cloud application gives the same message as well as login in here and trying it, see below. Tryed it with deactivated firewall and kis with same result. Problem stated.

Adobe CAPTCHA.jpg

Using on win7 pro 64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser that accepts cookies and does not contain any script blockers.

I think Adobe's website may be having some problems today.  I can't log-in to the Adobe Portfolio site builder with Firefox but I can with Chrome. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen that screen and I never have to Sign in when I open any Adobe software program including the CC Desktop App which does not start with my system (I have turned the option the Launch with Logon to OFF)

I am Signed in to the CC DTA and even though the CC DTA does not start with my system the License file that gets created records that I am signed in and does not ask me after that.

Also even IF I Sign Out, restart my system and then have to Sign back in I am not greeted with that CAPTCHA (completely automated public Turing Test) screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah well the problem was there from the beginning. Usually the sign in req came once a month and worked without any problems except once: about half a year ago the same problem came up and I couldn't use any adobe software for 3 weeks until it just work again just like that, until now. I haven't changed anything on my system at all so it's hard to imagine the problems is (only) at my end.

Like I said above I tryed out various solutions found around the web, setting permissions, accepting cookies, shutting down all firewalls and what not.

At this moment I'm working on a project which requires other software within in production pipeline and they ain't cheap. And I ain't getting paid for that so it's a double waste.

Additionally I tryed the solutions from Nancy with no result. As I launched the CC app it was damaged so I deleted it and redownloaded from here. It opens up my browser so sign in, with success, with the message that I may close the browser to continue but the CC app doesn't do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a FUBAR install.

Or you are on some type of Enterprise system.

I have never ever had to Sign Back in to the CC DTA for many years. This is unless I had signed out for some reason (like for a Test of some type).

So I have no idea why you have to sign in every week/month/whatever.

Also could be because you are running a non supported OS, Win 7. You can't even get the newest version of the CC DTA and some of the Adobe programs won't even install on that OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have it installed over a year now with the default set up without any problems, and reinstalled it 8 months ago due to a new C drive so I doubt it's the installation.

And I certainly ain't on a enterprise system. This is my plan:

Plan.jpg

A simple search  reveals the CAPTCHA problem and frequent sign in problem is down right a common thing. Anyway I have now tried it by removing CC DTA and another few suggestions. Strangly, Acrobat DC works just fine. It appears to only come up with Ill, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects (Those are the ones I have installed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well now I tried really everything and this problem still persists. I will contact adobe directly to demand direct help so I may use software I payed for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, So I contacted durect helpt. CC DTA won't work on older OS than the most recent 2. I can understand why but not that but not why costumers weren't informed on time of the upcoming changes and these types of changes don't happen over night. Now that I have done what I could to gets this to work I can use it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for following through with them . This really helped me cuz i was using Windows 7 , got the exact same message as you did and could'nt figure out why . Guess I'm gonna have to update my OS ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on Windows 10 and struggle with this as well. So Frustrating the last couple of days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines