• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite Browser Sign-in while trying to install Adobe CC

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe CC in order to install Photoshop and Lightroom next. The window prompts me to Chrome in order to auto-sign in and continue on with the installation, but after the confirmation that the sign-in was successful, nothing happens on the program itself. The wheel spins a few times and then, relaunches Chrome to sign-in, state that the sign-in was successful and repeat the same process a few times and then showing an error 206 which I tried to fix as stated in the site to no result, unfortunately.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the exact same problem and already tried fixing it for hours today. Even tried to install it on other machines with different OS and other Wifi-Network I'm getting the same error/login loop. This must be some kind of Server/Account Issue. So giving my +1 here. Was working fine yesterday, problems started for me when I had to enter a verification code this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines