• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install CS5

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5 was in use and is about to be installed on a new PC. The download is not visible on the homepage and the license cannot be renewed. I want to renew my existing key, but it appears that it is already in use. Deactivated from my old PC. The same happens when I delete the program.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

For CS6 and earlier you may download if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
Download old programs https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For CS6 and earlier you may download if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
Download old programs https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It matters which type of license you have.  When you purchased CS5, did you buy an ordinary individual license or a student/teacher or volume discount license?

If the former, log-in to your account below with a good desktop browser that does not have ad or script blockers.

https://account.adobe.com/products

If the latter, you must use your original insallation disks as your serial number is tied to that media.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

I did successfully install CS5 from my original disc but it does not open ansd all my apps are kind of grey also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines