• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Install]-Error 191 in Adobe xd Installation (Windows)

Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to install Adobe xd. I've tried many of the solutions for error 191,including the solutions provided on the forum but with no success. My surface pro has been updated to the latest version of Windows, my friends also found error 191 in xd installation after installing the latest version of windows.

One of the solutions told me it was because "Microsoft Visual C++ UWP Runtime Package" can't work.But I 've checked that package has been updated to the latest version. Don't know if there's a connection.I really like xd and I do have an urgant need in using it. Hoping someone can help me.

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:28.1.12.3
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 28.1.12.3). Error code: '191'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code 1 - OS Message: C:\adobeTemp\ETRFD3D.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error C:\adobeTemp\ETRFD3D.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble installing XD. Would you mind confirming if you have tried the solution suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/error-code-191.html? If yes, and didn't helped you.

I would suggest getting in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html.

I am also moving this post to our Download and Install team so that they can also assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines