Highlighted

Install issue

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to find a way to install adobe on my D drive but it seems like its impossible at least I have not been able to figure it out.

The problem is that my C drive have little free space only 10gig left after installing adobe and that is too little to run properly. 

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Install issue

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to find a way to install adobe on my D drive but it seems like its impossible at least I have not been able to figure it out.

The problem is that my C drive have little free space only 10gig left after installing adobe and that is too little to run properly. 

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Without adequate free primary disk space, you cannot install software to any drive. 

• Move data files to externals. 
  • Uninstall non-essential programs. 
  • Use disk utilities to clean and defragment your hard drive.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"C drive have little free space only 10gig left "

As Nancy said, even if you install on a different drive, you will have problems since the operating system drive won't have enough room for temp and system files.

It's time for a larger C drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 2
larsog LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answers. 

The HDD is large enough, but I made three partition on the drive to have one clean C: for win, d: for software, e: for documents. That has worked well, but lately IT has getting harder to adress software to were I want it located. So the free space are shrinking.

Had 100g og free space inn the beginning. 

I Will try the tip inn the tread. 😃

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 0