• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install not accepting keychain password

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few post about this but nothing recent. I recently rebuilt and upgraded my MacBook Air. I'm trying to install Adobe CC and it keeps asking me for my keychain password. It won't seem to accept it although I know it's correct because it's used to login to my computer and my other applications are fine with it. This is very irritating because I need Adobe CC for work. Anyone have answers to this problem? It would be greatly appreciated if there was a solution.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keychain may store many passwords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, I built and upgraded my Mac. I'm reinstalling CC so there aren't many passwords saved. It should be using my computer login but it is not. I also tried the my Adobe password. Didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danieller, you are being prompted to enter the keychain password because the current user account does not have proper access.  Are you being prompted to enter the keychain password when accessing any other security services that store their licensing information within the keychain password manager?

Please try the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html#getset... to remove and re-add the security information needed to use Creative Cloud.  

If the problem persists, I would recommend you try creating a new local administrator account to see if the entire administrator group is encountering the error or if it is account specific.  Information on how to set up an account under Mac OS 10.14 can be found at https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-up-other-users-mtusr001/10.14/mac/10.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to fix my problem by simply going to Keychain and resetting. Problem solved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines