• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install-Unable to install XD system requirement doesn't meet.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For almost 1 year I try to install Adobe XD on my Windows 10 computer. Unfortunately the same message keeps showing up.

"Your computer's GPU Driver is out dated. Drivers must be compatible with DirectX 3D DDI versions 10 or higher, and the release date of intel drivers must be 2014 or later."

I've made numerous updates, both drivers and the system and problem still persists. I followed tutorials on other sites and yet nothing was solved.

I'm also having trouble installing DirectX so I can't view the information about the drivers.

Someone with that same problem?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victor,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble installing Adobe XD. Would you mind confirming if you have checked this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/system-requirements.html on system requirements? 

For immediate assistance, we would request you to please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html for 1:1 assistance on the same.

Let us know if you face any trouble. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I checked again the system requirements and they look normal.

Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909

Processor Intel(R)  Core(TM) i5 CPU 660 @ 3.33GHz 3.33GHz

System: 64 bits

6GB of RAM

DirectX 12

Display: 1680x1050

Is there anything that is missing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the detailed system information. I am moving this thread to our Download & Install Community so that our experts on the forum would better suggest you & help you further.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Victor, have you visited the video card manufacturers website to verify that there are no newer drivers available than what is currently installed?  If so, then please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for direct assistance with installing Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines