Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation cancelled at 4.9%

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy.

I am new here, so I will try to keep it short.

I live in Belgium and tried to install the 7-Day Free Trial from the US website which would automatically become a subscription of not canceled prior to 7 November 2020.

At 4.9% the installation stopped with the message "product not supported".

I went to the Belgian website, in English, and tried to buy the Pro version but got the message the product is already installed. The product does not feature in the Windows 10 App Section, nor in the Programs section of the Control Panel.

So, basically, there is nothing to uninstall and I have no product to use. Can't even buy a new one.

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before we can try to help you have to give us more informations about your environement.

Especially we need infos about the exact version of your operating system.

guidelines.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thierry0D45, why is the US website involved in your installation in Belgium?  Why are you attempting a US trial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does you computer meet the minimum specifications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines