Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Creative cloud

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem installing Creative Cloud Desktop on Windows 10 64bit. Once the app is installed and started, it crashes and I recommend restarting the pc or the app. None of the solutions proposed by the FAQ session seem to help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first try, resetting the cc app.

to reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press: Win: Ctrl + Alt + R Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, click your start button > type winver > enter > embed* a screenshot of the winver panel.

kglad_0-1609338632547.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

winver.jpg

I tried the restore I haven't solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have an older version of win 10.  try and update it by clicking your start button > update > check for updates.

if you can update your os, restart your computer and see if the problem is fixed.  if not, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines