• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation issue

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Creative Cloud desktop app as well as the Lightroom desktop app, but I'm not able to open either one. An error message keeps popping up that says "msvcp140.dll was not found" and I cant seem to find a sollution to this problem. I tried to uninstall the programs and reinstall them and was able to do that at first. After doing that I was still unable to open the apps. I attempted to uninstall the apps again, but now I can't even do that. I tried uninstalling Lightroom and it didnt work. So I tried uninstalling Creative Cloud but was unable to do that because I still had the Lightroom app downloaded. Is there ANY solution to this problem that actually works?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're missing the "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019" package:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

vcredist-choose.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines