Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation issues

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I dowloaded Adobe creative cloud and tried to install it but my Pc can't reach Adobe server. I haven't any internet issues and I tried all the proposed solution. I'm using a student account. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

kglad_0-1605301557401.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you fix your problem? I have the same problem and I already tried everything and I can not solve it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, the problem isn't solved sry 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's win 10 bug.  see if applies to you:

do you see a yellow “No Internet Access” error triangle in the Windows 10 system tray and can’t connect to the internet in apps , but can browse the web as you normally would, you’ve got the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope I have not such symbols, all is normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines