Highlighted

Installation issues

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have two drives on my laptop, C - 118 GB (System drive), and D - 917 GB (data).  My System drive is running at max, and ideally I want to run my CC software from the D drive.  I have changed the windows settings to set the D drive as the default location for all apps downloaded, but when I try to then download CC and associated apps in continues to download to C drive.  

I have had a look on CC and tried to change the drive location for downloading apps as well but it won't let me and remains on 'default location'.  I had hoped that would be the D drive, to match my windows settings, but it isn't. 

Any help gratefully received. 

Thanks

Martyn.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installation issues

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have two drives on my laptop, C - 118 GB (System drive), and D - 917 GB (data).  My System drive is running at max, and ideally I want to run my CC software from the D drive.  I have changed the windows settings to set the D drive as the default location for all apps downloaded, but when I try to then download CC and associated apps in continues to download to C drive.  

I have had a look on CC and tried to change the drive location for downloading apps as well but it won't let me and remains on 'default location'.  I had hoped that would be the D drive, to match my windows settings, but it isn't. 

Any help gratefully received. 

Thanks

Martyn.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 2