• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation stops at 4.7%

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought Photoshop online with the monthly payment. I started the download yesterday immediately after the purchase but it crashes at 4.7% and it doesn't give me any errors, it just doesn't go on downloading the software. Today I tried to exit and re install everything but it always crashes at 4,7%. what should I do?

I have OS catalina.

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

I just find a way. It is currently doing the installation (over 71% done) without a bug. I did the following:

1. download and run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html#run-the-creative-cloud-cleaner-tool

2. download and run the Creative Cloud desktop app uninstaller: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#uninstall_mac

3. Restart the computer and start the installtion of an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi check the following link hope it helps you...Regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was a worthless link.  The question was that the install stops.  The link here just takes you to "how to install."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this exact same issue, did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same 4.7% stop. The link that lambiloon provided did not help.  Any other solves?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have same problem, my OS is Catalina 10.15.02

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Anyone with a solution is welcome!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just find a way. It is currently doing the installation (over 71% done) without a bug. I did the following:

1. download and run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html#run-the-creativ...

2. download and run the Creative Cloud desktop app uninstaller: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#uninstall_mac

3. Restart the computer and start the installtion of any Adobe app (photoshop in my case).

It should work like a charm!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you bro it actually worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked great! Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines