• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to run an Adobe AIR app on Windows 10 and I can't run it, because it requires Adobe AIR which is not installed on my computer. Is it possible to run it without Adobe AIR installation (also without admin privileges)?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you need harman air, Adobe AIR SDK from HARMAN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alright. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did ran into quite a lot of trouble to install adobe air though. Apparantly it had some compatibility issues with the windows. Is there a good learning source for adobe animate? I want to learn it for my web development <commercial link removed-kglad> work and to make animated logos. Also, is there a free version of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's a free trial of animate, but that automatically converts to a paid version unless you explicitly cancel.  otherwise, there's no free adobe animate.

if you want, install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines