• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installazione e seriali CS3 is dead

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am asking for help with an installation problem. I own the Adobe Creative Suite 3 production premium suite. Following the hard disk failure, I performed a new installation on a new hard disk but I do not accept the serial printed in the package. What should I do to get a new serial? Thank you. 

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

the serial number is 6 groups of 4 numbers.

but it doesn't matter whether you have valid serial number for cs3 (or cs2) any more: adobe's activation servers are no longer functioning so you can no longer activate cs3.  there's no work-around.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

You have 2 choices

1 - cloud subscription https://creative.adobe.com/plans

2 - Elements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the serial number is 6 groups of 4 numbers.

but it doesn't matter whether you have valid serial number for cs3 (or cs2) any more: adobe's activation servers are no longer functioning so you can no longer activate cs3.  there's no work-around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cioè io avrei speso migliaia di euro e non posso attivare il cs3?  È veramente disgustoso! A me serve il cs3 poiché la scheda di montaggio funziona solo con il cs3. Ci deve essere il modo per farlo funzionare. Posso capire che Adobe non garantisca gli aggiornamenti, ma bloccare un software che hai pagato una licenza a vita, credo sia illegale!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i believe the problem was the aging hardware that was used to activate cs2 and cs3 was no longer repairable.

in any case, it's been years since anyone could activate cs2 and cs3 programs.  here's info from adobe, Adobe Creative Suite archive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have 2 choices

1 - cloud subscription https://creative.adobe.com/plans

2 - Elements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PinoA,

Unfortunately, CS3 from 2007 is too old and cannot be activated.   Due to it's advanced age, it's unlikely it would work with your modern computer and operating system anyway.  So it's time to find new software to replace it.

Keep in mind that your legacy CS3 contained apps that no longer exist in the Creative Cloud suite of products.

• Encore is discontinued. There is no Adobe replacement.
  • Soundbooth is discontinued. Use Adobe Audition instead.
  • Flash Professional is discontinued. Use Adobe Animate CC instead.
  • Bridge, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects all have modern day versions.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Hope this helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Questo lo sapevo già che non funzioni con i nuovi sistemi operativi. Tuttavia, io ho una work station configurata con cs3 e Matrox che funziona benissimo e vorrei continuare con quella. Possibile che non esista una soluzione per far funzionare cs3. È incredibile!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No solution.  CS3 is officially dead 😞

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines