Highlighted

Installer Failed to Initialize Adobe CS 6

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I know I am behind the times.  Frankly I know Adobe and Apple want to me to pay them large monthly amounts in upgrades and subscriptions, but I am retired and barelky can afford to drink.  I am running 10.13.6 On a mid 2010 Mac Mini.  I have  CS 6 Design and Web premium installed some how Acrobat disappeared.   OK maybe I killed it.. but when I run the   CS 6 Design and Web premium i get the 

"Installer Failed to Initialize Adobe CS 6"erroor with the suggest thjaty i down load the support advisor whihcx has also been discontinued..    Any suggestions??

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Apple did not maintain backward compatibility, so try this to install old programs
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installer Failed to Initialize Adobe CS 6

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I know I am behind the times.  Frankly I know Adobe and Apple want to me to pay them large monthly amounts in upgrades and subscriptions, but I am retired and barelky can afford to drink.  I am running 10.13.6 On a mid 2010 Mac Mini.  I have  CS 6 Design and Web premium installed some how Acrobat disappeared.   OK maybe I killed it.. but when I run the   CS 6 Design and Web premium i get the 

"Installer Failed to Initialize Adobe CS 6"erroor with the suggest thjaty i down load the support advisor whihcx has also been discontinued..    Any suggestions??

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Apple did not maintain backward compatibility, so try this to install old programs
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh marked as correct anser before I even read it,,,, It did wrk BTEW on mas OC right click is control + clcik

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0