Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer une ancienne version de Première PRO

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Mon ordinateur de 6 ans étant déjà obsolète (Carte graphique non compatible Quadro K2100M) pour installer la version Premiere PRO 2019 ou ultérieur, savez-vous où trouver les versions plus anciennes, notament 2018 qui fonctionnait très bien sur ce PC sous Windows 10 ?

J'ai un abonnement professionel censé me permettre d'installer ce que je souhaite, mais je déplore qu'il soit si difficile de trouver ce que l'on souhaite sur le site d'Adobe !
// Ceci fait regretter les vieilles versions sur CD.
Quant à poser une question directement au support, ceci est visiblement impossible ou tout du moins introuvable, ils vous font tourner en rond à l'infini. Après plus de 20 ans de pratique, je pourrais déblatérer pendant des heures sur le service client Adobe, mais ceci est un autre sujet...

Merci pour vos réponses éclairées,

Salutations,
Jean-Philippe

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only legal sales of older adobe programs is from adobe and authorized vendors.

for premiere pro 2019 that would require a subscription.  the cc desktop app should offer you the latest programs compatible with your computer.

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

starting a trial will allow you to confirm you can install premiere pro.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kglad and many thanks for your response but,

I have already installed this app.
I am logged in with my account.
But I still can't access the old versions ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stop.

do you have premiere pro (which requires a subscription for recent versions) or premiere elements (which is a stand-alone non-subscription) program?  they are NOT the same program.

check your account if you're not sure what you purchased, https://account.adobe.com

while in your account (if you purchased premiere elements) you may see a download button for the version of premiere elements you purchased.  if so, download using that button.  if you can't download from your account and if you purchased premiere elements, you can download the installers directly, but first uninstall* the cc desktop app unless you have a subscription or trial to some (other) adobe programs.

2021 and 2020, Download Adobe Premiere Elements | 2021, 2020

2019, Direct Download Links: Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 2019 | ProDesignTools

2018, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 Direct Download Links + Premiere | ProDesignTools

kglad_0-1612797020783.png

to uninstall the cc desktop app use, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
restart your computer (don't skip this)
download and install premiere elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kglad and thanks for your reply

> do you have premiere pro?

Yes I do.
Adobe-account.png

I tried to install the Premiere Elements 2018 version, but it's a trial version ...

Adobe does not provide access to versions 2018 and earlier, do I have to change my computer to install a recent version?
// This is not really an ecological approach!

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere elements is not part of the cc subscription so you can unintsll the elements trial.

with the cc desktop app you can only install the current major version and one previous major version (and sometimes different minor versions).

you might be able to get a direct download link for a compatible premiere pro version from adobe support:  using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)

kglad_0-1612885010733.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see "contact us" on this page  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
It is really very well hidden ;-(

not-yet.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that icon may further down than shown on your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have officially removed anything except the current version, and the version before. If you need to run something older than that, your computer is truly obsolete as far as Adobe is concerned. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines