Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Adobe CC on an iMac with CS6

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I'm currently running Adobe PP CS6 on my iMac (Mojave 10.14) but I now want to download CC but keep CS6 as well. I've seen various postssaying this is possible but other posts seems to be indicating a problem. Can anyone confirm that it's possible to have both installed on the same Mac?

Many thanks

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s possible to have both, so long as your system is compatible with both; this gets less and less likely over time. But you also need to know that installing CC for any reason, even a trial if a diffferent app, forever changes CS6 to use CC licensing. If you ever stop paying for CC, then CS6 will stop working too. Be sure you are in a position to reinstall CS6, having the serial number, older serial if it was an upgrade, install media you can use (with CD drive if it’s in CD). Don’t just keep a download on the computer. Downloads may not be available for CS6. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines