Highlighted

Installing Adobe creative cloud on IPad

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I instal Adobe Creative cloud on my iPad and my Mac on one subcribtion?  And will it work on my iPad? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

Mac Computer = Yes.

iPad = No. 

The CC Desktop App only runs on real computer operating systems. Windows and Apple OS X (MacOS).

There are Adobe programs that are made to work on Mobile, iOS and Android, Devices.

Check the Apple App Store for available Grograms/Apps.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installing Adobe creative cloud on IPad

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I instal Adobe Creative cloud on my iPad and my Mac on one subcribtion?  And will it work on my iPad? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

Mac Computer = Yes.

iPad = No. 

The CC Desktop App only runs on real computer operating systems. Windows and Apple OS X (MacOS).

There are Adobe programs that are made to work on Mobile, iOS and Android, Devices.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Computer = Yes.

iPad = No. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0