Highlighted

Installing adobe fuse cc

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i really need help with this i've downloaded fuse cc from Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools and everything went fine... but i had only one tiny problem.. i don't know how to install it...i looked in (payloads/fuse) and it turned out that i cant even open the installation folder "install d.b" i looked on how to open d.b files thought that it would work but somehow i got confused and i told myself that if i asked a professional it will maybe work.. sorry this whole thing is new for me but i really WANT to use Fuse cc..if you don't mind...please help me ❤️

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installing adobe fuse cc

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i really need help with this i've downloaded fuse cc from Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools and everything went fine... but i had only one tiny problem.. i don't know how to install it...i looked in (payloads/fuse) and it turned out that i cant even open the installation folder "install d.b" i looked on how to open d.b files thought that it would work but somehow i got confused and i told myself that if i asked a professional it will maybe work.. sorry this whole thing is new for me but i really WANT to use Fuse cc..if you don't mind...please help me ❤️

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there should be two files to download. an exe and a 7z.

i'll a message for prodesigntools.com.

in the meantime, you should be able to extract the 7z using a 7z file extractor like winrar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
SeshaA LATEST
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am facing the same issur did you find any solution for that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines