Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing creative cloud on external hard drive [Title Edited By Moderator]

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I wanted to install the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) on my MacBook Air. However, my computer does not have enough space for these programmes to operate.

Does anyone know if it this possible to use these programmes on my computer from an external hard drive or usb or something? Any recommendations which would work best?

Thank you!

(Edited by Moderator to remove the word Downloading and replace it with Installing)

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

See this discussion, it might help. Do note that you can change the install locations of the apps like InDesign, but even when changing the location some files are still copied over into the system drive so you need to have space on that drive too.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this discussion, it might help. Do note that you can change the install locations of the apps like InDesign, but even when changing the location some files are still copied over into the system drive so you need to have space on that drive too.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines